The Service vans are equipped to carry out on-site instrument repair, re-calibration and certification to meet the customers ISO 9000 quality control requirements.
Our service engineers will visit your site and in conjunction with your quality assurance manager, our experienced engineers will calibrate your instruments. Our calibration reminder system will notify you when your equipment is due for recalibration and we will contact you to arrange another visit.
Your instrument calibration requirements can be addressed with an on-site contract. A regular visit from one of our service engineers will give reliable, accurate and continuous operation of your site instrumentation.
Our engineers are available for emergency call out, when required, to provide continued operation of your process.
Instco service engineers provide you with commissioning and hand over for any new or refurbished instrumentation and control systems on your process.
Our on site service includes:
- UKAS certified test equipment
- Qualified experienced technicians
- Fully traceable calibration certificates and application of stickers
- Timely reminders for re-calibration through our asset management system
- Full support through our service department.
- Competitive pricing